Thousands of Kilometers of Experience
Our experienced team of Ice Road specialists knows what it takes to get the job done safely, on-time and on-budget. Across western Canada, Rebel Heart has built ice roads for a diverse range of projects; such as pipelines, drilling rigs, transmissions lines, SAG-D, and providing access to remote northern camps. With dedicated Field Supervisors available to manage crews and equipment, Rebel Heart can be trusted to complete the job on time.
With a large fleet of water trucks of diverse sizes and specifications,
we are able provide a cost-efficient service without sacrificing safety. In addition to our more conventional equipment, Rebel Heart has trucks equipped with floatation tires. The reduced ground pressure from our floatation equipment makes them the first trucks in – setting the stage for conventional units.
- Experience working under Alberta Temporary Diversion Licenses (TDL).
- Operators are available to run 2 shifts for 24 hour service to ensure the job is done as quickly as possible.
- Our dispatch team is always on call. 24/7.
- We follow PIC maintenance standards, which means less downtime from equipment failure.
- Our team consists of quality operators who are held to the highest levels of safety and conduct.